Every mechanical component or a device is made up of material. Similarly ventilation system parts are also made of metal alloys, fiber, wood etc. Main parts of the ventilation system are made of metal alloys which have high strength and low density. (more…)
Every mechanical system has a certain life time or life cycle, so that it can perform well in the described time. After that period, the system will start giving trouble. So it is important to maintain regular services to the parts of the ventilation system to ensure safety to the entire work place. (more…)
Brakes are very important safety parts that need to be well maintained. Any fault in the brake may keep you and your vehicle in danger. So, you need to inspect brakes of your vehicles and its parts regularly. In other words, at least twice in a year, the brakes are to be inspected. Regular inspection and the repair of faulty parts will ensure that your vehicle is safe enough to drive. Some of the brake parts that are to be inspected are: (more…)
Gum recession is the loss of gum tissue that surrounds the teeth. Due to the progression of gum recession the softer part of the tooth is exposed to elements. A continual wear of the tooth makes the nerve within the tooth more susceptible to inflammation. In few cases receding gums acts as a precursor to more serious conditions such as periodontal disease.
How to identify gum recession:
- It is not possible to identify receding gums visually alone. Identification of gum recession should start with regular check ups. However following are few signs mentioned to identify receding gums:
- Sensitivity of the tooth: increased sensitivity is one of the primary symptoms of gum recession and other conditions. Never ignore a sudden raised tooth sensitivity for granted.
- Longer teeth: if your teeth seem longer, then that may be an indication of recession.
- Cleft at the gum line: a minor indentation or notch often detectable by touch indicates receding gums.
Main causes of gum recession:
- Mal-positioned teeth, aggressive tooth brushing habits and periodontal disease or any orthodontic treatments can be the contributing factors for gum recession.
- People with inherently thin gums are also at an increased risk.
- Hormonal changes can make gums more vulnerable and sensitive to gum recession
- insufficient dental care such as improper flossing and brushing makes it easy for the plaque to turn in to tartar thus leading to gum recession.
- clenching and grinding your teeth can put too much force on teeth causing them to recede.
- Tobacco users are more prone to sticky plaque on their teeth causing the gums to recede.
- People with diabetes are three times more likely to develop gum recession than those without diabetes
- With new developments 955 of the gum recession cases can be treated with regenerative matrix(tissue like material).
- These matrices were developed to treat burn victims. But today it is widely used for reconstructive surgery in both dentistry ad medicine.
- This procedure eliminates the requirement to do surgery in the mouth for harvesting the patients own tissue and the possibility of bleeding gums.
- These matrices deliver a predictable treatment with faster and better healing.
- The donor tissue undergoes rigorous screening processes similar to those of implantable organs or tissues.
- In order to maintain healthy gums after the treatment, one need to follow home care instructions which are provided by the dentist.
Gum recession might occur slowly and sometimes over a period of years. This can make it difficult to spot if you don’t experience sensitivity or pain.
Invested lot in your countertops, need some tips to make them durable and beautiful that makes your kitchen or home beautiful? For this, you need take good care and maintenance. So, are you ready for the maintenance? Then, read this article because here, we have given few tips that can help you in maintenance. Some of things that you need to do is:
Regular cleaning invloves cleaning after doing any work on the countertops. For this, take the help of a piece of sponge, water and if required some amount of detergent. Regular cleaning is important to make it long-lasting. It keeps all the regular strains away.
Use neutral pH cleaners
Choose cleaners that suit the type of the countertop stone you are having in your kitchen. Better, go with the neutral pH balanced cleaners but not, harsh and chemical cleaners. Some cleaners that are acidic can damage the surface of your countertops. So, see to it that they are stone friendly and which doesn’t make your countertop spoil quickly. Better pick the specific designed cleaners of the particluar stone.
Avoid acidic foods on countertops
Some substances or the food can cause damage to your countertops. Some of the acidic foods are more dangerous like, drinks, coffee, soda, citrus etc. So, better avoid directly keeping them on the countetops rather use a separator between the countertop and the substance. If any of this substances are on the countertop don’t immediately wipe them of with the vinegar or any other acidic cleaners because, these cleaning solutions make it vulnerable. Wipe them off with smooth clothe with water or else neutral pH cleaners.
If you are worried, use sealents to your countertops that make them more durable and also withstand to the strains and scratches. But, all types of stones don’t require sealent. So see to it that, whether your countertop requires sealant or not. This gives your countertops maximum life.
Avoid stains and scratches
You may know that, avoiding the problem is better than getting into the problem and looking for remedies. In the same way, keeping your countertops away from stains and scratches avoids issues. For this, you need to take care and precautions while you are eating or working on your countertops.
Special care for smooth and light colored
You should take more care of your light colored and smooth countertops as they are more vulnerable to strains and scratches. People choose light colored countertops to give classic look to their home. Taking care of such countertops is more difficult when compared to the darker ones. So, to avoid such problems you must follow all these tips regularly and whenever necessary.
These are the few valuable tips that can help your countertops more durable, stainfree and scrathfree.