With advancement in technology, there are many technical devices coming everyday in every field which makes the work of people easier. In the same way, dental technology is also evolving which makes the work of the dentists easy and also helps patients feel comfort with painless and fast treatments. Today, for detecting cavities a new technology has emerged. It is laser cavity detection in the early stage of cavities in the teeth.
Laser cavity detection
Many people say that they don’t have cavities from many years and therefore, they don’t consult a dentist regularly. Or the dentist may not be aware of the small cavities in the teeth because they may be using the traditional X-rays detection technique that doesn’t perfectly detect the cavities in teeth. The laser technique is a good solution for early detection of cavities in your teeth. This technique uses the advanced diagnodent device for detecting the cavities. It is difficult to detect the problem with traditional method because of the fluoride in the drinking water and due to the hardness of the tooth enamel. To resolve this issue, this technology is very useful.
This tool is useful in detecting the cavities that are located under the healthy teeth surface. The procedure is very simple – a pen like probe is used for sending the laser beam to check if cavities, if any are there.
A laser beam is sent into the teeth and the beam measures fluorescence on different layers of teeth, if any cavities are located it exhibits fluorescence, otherwise it does not.
If there are hidden cavities, the number scale and the alarm of the device will give a signal with high readings detecting the cavities located beneath the tooth surface. This is completely painless and a safe way to detect the cavities compared to the traditional X-rays, and also this technique detects the cavities years before than the traditional method, which helps the patient a lot. This is the latest and up-to-date for screening the problems.
Benefits of laser cavity detection method
- It is safe and painless when compared to traditional X-ray as it projects light energy rather than rays exposure.
- Detects the cavities and other minor problems in the early stages which saves money and time spent on the treatment.
- The cost of detecting the cavities using this technique is less when compared to traditional technique.
Early detection technique saves money and time. So, this is beneficial when compared to traditional technique of using X-rays to detect cavities.
Modern automobiles are being equipped with new technologies. The vehicle to infrastructure communication technology is one of the new developments in the field of intelligent transportation system. The vehicle to infrastructure communication system is used for the safety. The v2i communication system uses wireless technology.
Through the exchange of safety and operational data between the vehicle and the surrounding infrastructure to avoid accidents. It also enables a wide range of safety benefits.
The v2i communication system uses SPAT software to send information to the vehicle.
Wireless access points are arrange on the sides of the road to exchange information.
How vehicle to infrastructure communication system works
The v2i communication system works with wireless technology. To exchange the information between the vehicle and the infrastructure for safety of vehicle. Through roadside access points the data is transferred in both ways.
The vehicles are equipped with data exchange gadgets and roadside access units (RAU) are equipped on the sides of the road. The RAUs are connected to a back end infrastructure. Whenever traffic jam occurs the information is sent to the vehicle way before it reaches there and show the another direction through GPS technology. it also used to broadcast information from vehicle to vehicle through information application server.
Once the RAU’S are installed and they work efficiently. The RAUs installed in such a way that if the coverage range another RAU’S is installed connectivity will not break.
The RAU transmits the invite message to all the vehicles within the coverage range of every RUS. In each vehicle, a device is installed to receive invitation signals. This is device is know as OBU (On Board Units). Once the vehicle is pass through the range of the RAU it stops signaling and send the information to the next RAU and also send the information to the vehicle.
First, the RAU checks whether the vehicles are going in the correct direction or not if it is going in wrong direction it send the information to vehicle through message. It also monitors the speed of the vehicle until it pass through its range.
The RAU also sends the signal messages warning that work in progress a head. The warning signals are sent to vehicle when it is at a distance. It sends the message to go slow or to take another direction. If the vehicle OBU sends the message preferring another direction, so does the RAU.
It also sends signal messages from vehicle to vehicle for avoiding crash. This is how the vehicle to infrastructure communication system works. It is one of the most efficient technologies used in in modern automobiles today.
Automatic transmission is a sort of transmission that does not need a gear to be shifted manually. These cars do not have clutch pedals and you need no shifting of gear. Once the transmission of automatic car is put in to the driving mode, nothing else is required to be done as everything is automatic.
Benefits Of Automatic Transmission In Cars
Following are some benefits of automatic transmission:
- One of the reason why automatic transmissions are mostly preferred is that they are easy to drive.
- No need to coordinate clutch and gear thus there is less distraction when driving.
- As there is no clutch and gear shifts, it makes driving enjoyable and less stressful.
- More time is available for you to concentrate on road.
- As these cars are easy to drive, not much time is required to learn driving.
- Automatic cars holds more value and can be resold quickly as they are in demand.
How are automatic cars different from manual cars?
Automatic cars are little expensive and are not fuel efficient when comparing with manual cars. Maintenance cost of automatic cars is higher than manual cars thereby making breakdown cost much higher. As the driver is not worried about the coordination of clutch and gear, automatic cars makes driving easy and comfortable. Moreover it makes driving convenient in heavy traffic whereas manual cars requires clutch and gear to be coordinated.
You need not be a good skilled to drive an automatic car as it is easy to learn and drive whereas more skills are needed to drive a manual car – you need to have good coordination between clutch and gear thus more time is taken to become habituated in driving a manual car smoothly. When compared, manual cars are more sportive as the option of shifting of gear lies with the driver whereas the driver will not be free to choose the any other option when changing the speed.
Myths and facts
Automatic cars are sold less than manual cars because there are some common myths about the automatic cars which led to poor choice for people.
Following are the common myths about the automatic cars :
- Myth : Automatic cars are not fuel efficient.
- Fact : It is true that in automatic cars there is a wastage of fuel in the initial stage until the car picks up builds. But now a days there are automatic cars that are more fuel efficient than the manual cars. The reason is the advanced technology that is used for making automatic cars, it has six speed when comparing with manual car thereby making the automatic transmission more fuel efficient.
- Myth : Automatic cars are not fun to drive.
- Fact : It is somewhat agreeable as there is no clutch and gear shifts in automatic cars, it goes on in the same rhythm. But for newer generations prefer these cars as there is not much work for your left foot because of absence of the clutch. There are many automatic cars with paddle shift mode allowing you to play racing, boy racer
- Myth : Automatic cars are more expensive to maintain.
- Fact : This is one of the most common myths that resticts the buyer to buy these cars. The fact is that the huge maintenance cost for manual cars for replacing clutch that will be equal to the maintenance cost of the manual car. Also a manual car needs change of oil every 20,000 kmts whereas for automatic cars the relevant distance is 50,000 kms.
Now that you read about automatic transmission car, you need to decide the car to purchase accroding to the budget. (more…)
It is a set of software systems, that manage a set of features satisfying the specific needs of a particular market, which are developed from a common set of core assets in a prescribed way.
Here every manufacturer has long used analogues and engineering techniques to create a product line of the similar products. This product lines is important for development of the paradigm which allows companies to realize the order of the magnitude and improvements in time to market and also to cost, quality, productivity, and also to the other business drivers.
They are also emerging as variable and also enable the rapid market entry, flexible response and also provide a capability for the mass customization, means it has the ability to create many variations of the product. This is the big advantageous for both software as well as for the manufacturing companies. Here the key to the mass customization is to capitalize the commonality and to effective managing of variations in the product line. It is also capable to mass production, create many copies of the same product for example it can create some thousands of manufacturing parts at same time for same product. So it is a big advantage for every manufacturing companies in the world.
It is different form the previous efforts, this is the predictive and also opportunistic software to reuse.