The faster Internet enabling the users to stream and view the videos comfortably. It is becoming an advantage in the digital marketing for many including auto industry. In a case study publication from Marketing Sherpa found that the videos attract 200 percent to 300 percent more monthly visitors. This is also helps to increasing the time spend twice as long on website. In this article we will see how to do a good search engine optimization for the videos in your dealership website.
- Video formats that are Google compatible: For search engine optimization you need to understand how search engines read the data, then your work will become simple. In fact there are many video file formats available at present. But Google can read only a few of them. So make sure that the files are in any of those formats only. The supported file formats by Google are SWF, FLV, RM, RAM, RA, AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, M4V, MPEG, and MPG.
- Naming your video file: Make sure that the video file that you upload has name describing what exactly is in the video. Just save the video with contextual keywords and appropriate title. Also, make sure that it is relevant to the content of the article in that web page.
- Keywords: Embed the keyword in video meta description, tags and title, these should help search engines understand what content of video is. The video title should show the keywords that the users are searching for, and align with video’s content. If you are not sure about it, use keyword tools to see what phrases and words people are searching to find your website.
- Video host limits: Hosting many videos on a single page is not a good practice, make sure to limit to one video per page. If you put an entire page as video archive, it helps like a library for reference purposes, but for a search engine it is only a good idea only when all the videos are about the same topic.
- Sharing: Enable sharing with specific anchor text and embedding. Social media sharing plays plays an important role in search engine results pages rankings for specific keyword phrase. The more shares give the better rankings. If video embedded by the more people, in their share it on social media or blog posts, the more search engines prefer your content and website. The embedding is available on the most video hosting services and websites.
Create a video sitemap and submit it to the Google webmaster. It helps you to indexed by the Google to your video.
If you don’t have videos on your dealership website, just take a model from your selling brands, and capture some important parts of the vehicles, new and unique features in the model, then explain about them. It is not a big deal for a automobile salesperson because it is just like to say to a customers.
The online advertisement is growing because of the effective methods of advertisements. The internet advertisement recorded the revenue of about $7.3 billion for the first quarter in 2011 and represents 23% increase compared to last year. This is the highest quarter revenue ever in online advertisement industry. According to Forrester interactive Advertising model US, Advertising revenue increase to 15% in 2011. Many small businesses are looking forward to spend on digital advertisements.
Online marketing: Online marketing offers marketers to promote their products and services over the internet at low cost and reach the large number of customers and also provide various techniques such as design development such that it will reach the potential customers.
Is is found that many website users start their search in search engine. Online marketing can achieve good results through search engine optimization and can build their brands and offer services and products. Social networking sites have much web traffic so its easy for the marketer to place an ad and reach the target audience. Various contents involved in the internet marketing involves paid search, display banners, classifieds, Email marketing, rich media, lead generation.
The above are the few facts and figures of online marketing.
Many organizations are evaluating the online presence through blogs. Corporate blogging is a low cost alternative against traditional marketing strategies. The main advantage of corporate blogging is to help companies in strengthening relationships with targeted group of audience. But, it is feasible only if the blog is managed properly. The following are some guidelines on how to manage a corporate blog.
- It is good to start a corporate blog with an idea on how to use it effectively. Once the blog is created, the company should stay focused on this very idea, for blogging. This helps the company in maintaining the blog at a substantial quality.
- Since the blog is published in the web, probably anybody can have access to it. Thus, it is important to make sure that confidential information of the company is not posted in the blog, even by mistake.
- As it is a business blog, it is no-brainer to say that the content of the blog must be informative and formal. Corporate blogs should not be used to publish personal opinions on unrelated topics.
- Posting and updating a corporate blog at regular intervals helps the company to create a good impression among the readers. Since the corporate blog represents the company itself, irregular and inconsistent posting is likely to be considered as a sign of irresponsibility in the company.
- Corporate blogging has potential ability to establish solid brand recognition for the company. Many companies use their blog as an effective tool to promote their products or services. At the same time, the blog should not be blatantly used as a sales tool.
- The corporate blog should adhere to the organization’s policies. Exceeding the formal limits here has high potential to affect the reputation of the company.
- It is likely for blogs to get positive comments as well as negative comments. It is even essential to deal with negative comments tactically. The strategy of being open to criticism helps the organization to appear honest as well as to enhance their quality of services.
These days, many organizations believe that sharing information with the aid of technology gives birth to innovations. The blogosphere is a potential medium to help them in creating a congenial environment for it. Managing a corporate blog consistently well helps businesses to attain all the boons of blogging.
There are mistakes that even experienced Professional SEO experts make it. People choose many different things and do there work differently what comes in their mind are descriptive of their website but the average users may not understand it. The following are the common mistakes most of the SEO’s do.
- Targeting the wrong keywords
- Another common mistake is ignoring the Title tag. One of the important places to have a keyword is title tag because it helps in optimization of the site.
- Flash might be attractive but not to search engines and users. If you really insist that your site is Flash-based and you want search engines to love it, provide an html version.
- If you want to be successful, you need to permanently optimize your site, keep an eye on the competition and – changes in the ranking algorithms of search engines.
- Concentrating too much on meta tags you cannot except to rank well
- Using only Images for Headings
- Many people underestimate how important a good URL is and ignoring them.
- It is a common delusion that it more backlinks are ALWAYS better and because of this web masters resort to link farms, forums, Spam etc., which ultimately could lead to getting their site banned. In fact, what you need is quality backlinks.
- Once you focus on your keywords, modify your content and put the keywords wherever it makes sense. It is even better to make them bold or highlight them.