When you abuse any drug and drive this will effect on your driving which is very dangerous, because this will slow down your driving ability to coordinate the needed skills on your safe driving and sometimes the result can be deadly. The drugs includes sleeping pills, marijuana, pain killers with codeine, some blood pressure medications, muscle and joint inflammation, nausea, anti allergic medications and fungal infections etc.
When you drive after abusing any drug, you will not only endanger your own life, but also the passenger and other people who are traveling or passing on the road. By this thousands of people killing each year. The most of the drugs will effect negatively on driving skills, specially when you abuse combinations like any drug or alcohol.
It is required you to not to drive when your BAC level is .05 or you should not drive when you affected by any other medications, which may effect on your driving. If in case of the prescribed medications your doctor will inform you the ability of medications that you are taking will effect your driving or not.
Even sometimes when you take combination of drugs like alcohol and some prescribed medications, will also effect and cause problems, because this will exert a combination effect. So it is better to take when the doctor says it is safe, if not it will effect the on your driving and make you to cause dangers.
It is not only effect on driving but also hurts you as well as the people around you which includes families, kids, even the babies who are not even born, because this will effect on your whole body including brain. Sometimes it will get effected for ever.
So it is recommended to not to use drug and don’t risk your like and if so please don’t drive until you feel comfort. (more…)
MDMA produces some positive effects within an hour or so after taking a single dose and these effects include, feelings of mental stimulation, emotional warmth, empathy towards others, a general sense of well being, and decreased anxiety. Hence, the person taking the drug may be more prone to prolonged effect and the use of this drug for extended periods causes following harmful effects on the health:
- Use of the Ecstasy can produce adverse effects on the health which includes nausea, chills, sweating, involuntary teeth clenching, muscle cramping, and blurred vision.
- Overdose of this drug can also cause high blood pressure, faintness, panic attacks, and in severe cases, a loss of consciousness, and seizures.
- Addiction to this drug can also cause increase in the body temperature because of its stimulant properties and the environment in which it is often taken. Hyperthermia can lead to muscle breakdown, which can in turn result in kidney failure.
- MDMA can also reduce the pumping efficiency of the heart and it can also cause dehydration, hypertension, and heart failure in the individuals addicted to this drug.
- Physical effects of the Ecstasy includes increased blood pressure and heart rate, increase in body temperature, blurred vision, involuntary eye movements etc.
- In the hours after taking the drug, MDMA produces significant reductions in mental abilities.
- MDMA also effects the health of the individual adversely if the drug is taken in combination with the other drugs like cocaine or marijuana.
- Use of this drug also causes slight memory difficulties and mild depression. Some individuals may also have problems like weakened immunity and larger memory deficits.
MDMA is an illegal drug which when abused has slow yet very deteriorating effects on the body. Hence, it should not be abused.
The information about nine different categories of illicit drug use was given by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). Such drugs can be Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, Hallucinogens, Inhalants, and non medical prescription drugs pain relievers, tranquilizers, stimulants.
8 percent of the teens who are 12 years or older use illicit drugs in United States. There are few illicit drugs which are used:
For heroin addiction, there are different treatments available. If heroin abuse is identified early then treatment will be more effective. Depending on individuals, the treatment will change. But avoiding drug is better than treatment after using drug.
Drug withdrawal is called so during the termination of the drug taking. In general, this is considered as the situation or the case where the usage of the recreational drugs may be decreased. When a person reaches the case of addiction then in those cases, the brain starts working like the spring. Brain depressants like drugs and alcohol, pushes down the spring. These depressants suppress the production of the neurotransmitters like (more…)