Each and every organization has its own selection process and the guidelines for the recruitment process are documented and administered by human resource department in the organization. Administering policies and procedures for recruitment allows a company to find the best possible candidate for any position and also promotes growth opportunities for employees. There are mainly two methods of recruitment which are given below:
It is a recruitment process which takes place with in the company and the sources of internal recruitment are transfers, promotions and re employment of ex employees. When a position opens in an organization, it is typically posted on the company’s intranet and in common areas. If an employee working in the company is interested in the position, then he is required to go through a similar process as an external candidate.
Internal recruitment increases employee’s productivity as their motivation level increases and it also saves time, money and effort required to hire an external candidate. People already familiar with the business and its operations can be hired. The business can also know the strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
External sources of recruitment have to be solicited from outside the organization and getting external candidates costs lot of time and money for the organization. External sources of recruitment for a company includes advertisements, employment exchanges, employment agencies, educational institutes, labor contractors, recommendations etc. In this process the human resource department in the organization screen resumes of candidates who applied, and select resumes of those who are qualified for the position.
The main advantage of the external recruiting is that the people from outside bring new ideas for the company and the people have wider range of experience.
Most of the investors has a trading method, but not a trading psychology. The trading method can tell how to invest your money to get more profits and how to secure your investment when market is falling. Whereas, the trading psychology can help you know how to do the trade with peace of mind. A trading psychology can give the power to control your emotions, fear and greed.
A trading method is the way of doing trading. This can help trader to plan their investment and to make proper money management. Without a trading plan it is difficult to the trader to know when to enter and when to exist from a position.
Lots of confusion exists in the traders regarding the trading method plan and trading psychology. Some may assume that both are equal, but it is not true in general. There is a lot of difference between the trading plan and trading psychology. A trading plan can assist and give the directions to do the trading in a profitable way. Where as trading psychology shows how should be your behavior and feelings towards your trading.
You may know or not there is psychology behind the trading. Psychology means your behavior and way of thinking while you are trading. There are many factors that effect your trading results. When we talk about the trading factors, many of the traders think of regulations, companies results, exchange rates and so on. These are the external factors that effect the trading. But there are many human emotions too that can effect more than earlier factors. Those are fear, nervousness, greed and anxiety. Without controlling the human feelings, one cannot get good results from trading.
For better trading outcomes, trading plan or trading method, along with trading psychology are very important. A trading psychology does not give direct results, but it can assist you to get more profits from your trading by using a proper trading plan.
Many organizations are evaluating the online presence through blogs. Corporate blogging is a low cost alternative against traditional marketing strategies. The main advantage of corporate blogging is to help companies in strengthening relationships with targeted group of audience. But, it is feasible only if the blog is managed properly. The following are some guidelines on how to manage a corporate blog.
- It is good to start a corporate blog with an idea on how to use it effectively. Once the blog is created, the company should stay focused on this very idea, for blogging. This helps the company in maintaining the blog at a substantial quality.
- Since the blog is published in the web, probably anybody can have access to it. Thus, it is important to make sure that confidential information of the company is not posted in the blog, even by mistake.
- As it is a business blog, it is no-brainer to say that the content of the blog must be informative and formal. Corporate blogs should not be used to publish personal opinions on unrelated topics.
- Posting and updating a corporate blog at regular intervals helps the company to create a good impression among the readers. Since the corporate blog represents the company itself, irregular and inconsistent posting is likely to be considered as a sign of irresponsibility in the company.
- Corporate blogging has potential ability to establish solid brand recognition for the company. Many companies use their blog as an effective tool to promote their products or services. At the same time, the blog should not be blatantly used as a sales tool.
- The corporate blog should adhere to the organization’s policies. Exceeding the formal limits here has high potential to affect the reputation of the company.
- It is likely for blogs to get positive comments as well as negative comments. It is even essential to deal with negative comments tactically. The strategy of being open to criticism helps the organization to appear honest as well as to enhance their quality of services.
These days, many organizations believe that sharing information with the aid of technology gives birth to innovations. The blogosphere is a potential medium to help them in creating a congenial environment for it. Managing a corporate blog consistently well helps businesses to attain all the boons of blogging.
As more businesses are going global due to advanced technology, professional translation service is getting more important for the global businesses. Nowadays, professional translators and interpreters are needed to transfer information between companies. The translator’s work is not limited to only converting one language to another. To attract more businesses, the Norwegian translator must present something that is nice, original and competitive in price. Other than fighting cut-throat prices with other competitors, a translator should use his or her professionalism to convince the client to give his business to him. Some professionalism conditions a translator must have are as followed:
It is the most important code of conduct that a translator must have. Translators often come across confidential information such as business plan, marketing strategy or a new invention. They should never use this information to harm the client. By being honest and loyal, translators can build trust with their clients and thus help establish their careers and future. The translators should never accept translation work beyond their capacity. By over promise and under-deliver, it will only ruin their careers in the translation industry.
Be efficient in language translation
To be able to convey the message correctly and efficiently, translators need to master the source and target languages. A good professional translator will be able to translate the business documents to its native language or equivalent. They will also need to be familiar with the topic or field being translated so as to translate more accurately.
Always willing to learn
Translators need to have the capacity and always ready to adapt to any changes in the fast-moving technological world. They should also be well-versed with modern communication tools such as instant messenger and computers. The last thing that professional translators should think about is to stop learning.
There are mistakes that even experienced Professional SEO experts make it. People choose many different things and do there work differently what comes in their mind are descriptive of their website but the average users may not understand it. The following are the common mistakes most of the SEO’s do.
- Targeting the wrong keywords
- Another common mistake is ignoring the Title tag. One of the important places to have a keyword is title tag because it helps in optimization of the site.
- Flash might be attractive but not to search engines and users. If you really insist that your site is Flash-based and you want search engines to love it, provide an html version.
- If you want to be successful, you need to permanently optimize your site, keep an eye on the competition and – changes in the ranking algorithms of search engines.
- Concentrating too much on meta tags you cannot except to rank well
- Using only Images for Headings
- Many people underestimate how important a good URL is and ignoring them.
- It is a common delusion that it more backlinks are ALWAYS better and because of this web masters resort to link farms, forums, Spam etc., which ultimately could lead to getting their site banned. In fact, what you need is quality backlinks.
- Once you focus on your keywords, modify your content and put the keywords wherever it makes sense. It is even better to make them bold or highlight them.