Coupe is a car, which has two doors, front seats and a big cargo space. Before buying a Coupe, you should be aware of the following:
- Market Segment – Coupe is a Sedan based car model. It is mainly available in compact and midsize category.
- Engine – Coupes are equipped with efficient four cylinder engines, which can give 30-40 mpg fuel economy. Most mid size Coupes comes with six-cylinder engine that delivers high performance but lesser fuel economy.
- Luxury features – These coupes offers power windows, premium audio system, heated seats, leather upholstery, and navigation systems.
- Manual vs. Automatic Transmission – Coupes provides an option between a manual and an automatic transmission. Manual transmission offers better performance and mileage whereas automatic transmission offers stop-and-go driving less system.
- Body Style – Coupe or hatchback is almost like a Sedan. A hatchback with two doors offers extra room by extending the roofline to the rear of the vehicle.