Before choosing a babysitter it will be better to take a personal interview. This will give clear idea to judge a potential babysitter. Following questions should to be asked before selecting a baby sitter:
- Did you ever work as a babysitter previously? If yes please share the experience?
- Have you ever take some course for babysitting like CPR or some other school course?
- Do you have any current medical problem?
- Why did you choose babysitting profession?
- How will you manage my kid in my absence? This question will help to determine the idea regarding sitter creativity.
- If my child get ill in my absence then how will you administrate the medicine
- How will you react if my child won’t mind you or exhibits bad behavior such as biting?
- Do you know how to cook simple food?
- How will you feed my child when he will be hungry?
- How much salary you expect?
This entire set of questions will give a complete idea regarding babysitting selection. You can also learn about their capabilities and behaviors.