Auto brakes are crucial parts and one of the key factors of safety of automotive. It is very important to check regularly, because it is an important part linked to safety of the vehicle. If not this may create many dangers while driving a car on the road.
So it is essential and safety to maintain the brake system well and need to install the high quality brakes in your automobile. Today, the market is flourished with several braking systems and also the internet is great ways to purchase any car goods with relevant rates. Of course, the brakes wear different according to driving patterns.
The following are the signs that you should be aware of when something is wrong with your automobile brakes:
- When you apply brakes, your car automatically pulls to the right or left.
- When you brake suddenly the car get vibrates
- When the brake warning lights appear in your car
- When the pedals feel spongy it sinks to the floor or get overly stiff.
- If the brakes grind or groan,then they squeal or worse.
Whenever you find any one of the above then immediately you should take your vehicle to servicing.
The following are the tips to ride safely:
- ABS (anti braking systems) is the best option to install in your car for safety driving. This will stop your auto tire by locking and slows down the car over the shortest distance.
- Install brakes with the CDR (Cross Drilled Rotors) for better effectiveness, because they will stop the cars immediately when they are in high speed.
- The next step of the braking is gear braking, this should be used when you feel there is emergency. This can be done by just leaving the clutch of the car, when you feel to lower the speed of the vehicle and you need to change the gear according to the speed in which you are driving.
- Remove your foot from the gas pedal, when you need to slow down the vehicle, let it slow naturally. Don’t apply brakes until you feel it is necessary.
- If you hear any noise or sounds while braking them immediately take the vehicle to the servicing otherwise you have to bear expensive damages.