If you have a garden in your house with many plants and trees, you will obviously find some the intruders like insects, worms and birds coming into your home which damage your plants and trees as well as it disrupts you. Then don’t worry, here are some of the tips which help you get rid of the garden pests.
- Spray your garden with pesticides according to the detailed instructions mentioned on the pesticide packet, otherwise your garden will spoil. There are many pesticides available in the market.
- Always remove dead shrubs and decayed leaves in the garden because the insects can hide under these and can even spoil the plants.
- Always make sure that you keep your garden clean otherwise, insects and worms will stay under the dead leaves. These insects and worms can be the food to birds but the birds will dig your garden for worms, and can spoil your garden, fruits and vegetables. Birds hungry in searching food.
- In order to get rid of birds, put a feeder and bird house for the birds in your home so that it won’t spoil your garden.
- You can get rid of the spider mites on your plants with the help of dish washing soap mixed with water. Even you can use alcohol to get rid of the spider mites on your plants by gently rubbing.
- Some pests don’t like certain plants such as mint, marigolds, garlic and basil. Plant these between other plants so that the pests will not roam around.