Clogged kitchen is a common problem that many people are facing in their homes due to the improper maintenance of their kitchen sink.
However if your kitchen is clogged due to some reasons then here are some of the simple tips which can be used to remove garbage from the sink.
- Always check what you are pouring into the sink because solid items will clog the kitchen sink.
- Never pour oil or grease with water because it will quickly clog the drain.
- Always scrape the food particles which are remained to the plates and throw that garbage into the garbage collector. Never put the plates and dishwashers which is having food particles remained because whenever you wash the plate, the food particles will go into the pipe and jam which leads to sink from clogging.
- Never use your sink other than food preparation or cooking.
- Never pour plaster of Paris in your sink which quickly hardens the substance in the pipe and doesn’t allow the water to flow freely in the pipe which leads to clog your kitchen sink.
- Every two weeks pour some warm water in your kitchen which will help you to prevent from kitchen clogging.
- Whenever you are cleaning the sink, don’t shut the water off because it will remove quickly the left over food particles.
- Regular maintenance can help you prevent against clogging of kitchen.
- Install a small mesh which will strain small food particles, bits of soap, pins, and even hair which can prevent your sink from clogging.