Barcodes are used in several applications in various fields. Few applications of barcode printers in wholesale are:
- They are used to label goods, which are at the receiving dock using wireless and mobile printers.
- Distribute information among inventory, shipping, customer service, and billing applications using integration software.
- Used to label items, racks, and shelves to mechanize picking and shifting using forklift-mounted and wearable printers.
- Used to create shipping labels quickly using an integrated range of software and printer options.
- Used to effectively maintain reverse logistics by marking returns in the field using mobile printers.
- Track inventory and invoice on the location, and issue receipts using route-auditing solutions.
- Wireless solutions can be used to assist in printing wherever it is required in the warehouse.
Few applications of barcode printers for managing utilities are:
- Rugged mobile printers are used to generate receipts, service records, inspection labels, and other reports in the department and save sequential or repeated data entry and handling.
- ID card barcode systems can manage entry of abandoned depots or remote equipment.
- Bar code label printers generate lifetime asset identification labels, which can be used, for automated tracking, asset management, inventory control and self-service equipment verification applications.
- Barcode software tracks assets and service and coordinates with maintenance operations.